Wednesday, February 12, 2014

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows

These eye shadows have been out for a couple of years now, yet L'Oreal seems to be consistently bringing in new colors to accompany seasonal collections etc. I can not get enough of these and the quality is always amazing. I've also read that they are a dupe for the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill eye shadow; and seeing how they are owned by the same company, that idea can't be too far fetched.

Comparatively speaking, the L'Oreal Infallibles run about $7 for 3.5 grams of product. Armani are $33 for 4 grams of product. I do not own any of the Armani shades, but I have swatched them. And I have to say, I don't see any need to invest $33 for something I can easily buy for $7. 


They can be worn wet or dry. If you're looking for a deeper color, simply wet your brush with water or something like MAC Fix +.

Dry Swatch. L-R Endless Pearl, Blinged & Brilliant, Amber Rush, Bottomless Java, Golden Sage, Burst Into Bloom*, Always Pearly Pink*

Wet Swatch. L-R Endless Pearl, Blinged & Brilliant, Amber Rush, Bottomless Java, Golden Sage, Burst Into Bloom*, Always Pearly Pink*
*Indicates Spring 2014 Butterfly Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment