Friday, March 21, 2014

I got dressed to go buy flowers…yes, really.

After seeing my favorite local florist post that they had a huge selection of flowers 50% off for 'Happy Hour'…I rushed to make it over there! So in celebration of 60 degree weather, I kept it simple and springy…

For the eyes, I used my new favorite everyday neutral duo, Nars' Kalahari (thanks, AC!)

I finished with Jordana's liquid liner in brown and Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara.

For the face, I used Revlon's Firming + Lifting Foundation, Physicians Formula Nude Wear blush in Natural and Benefit's Hoola

On the lips, ELFs Matte Lip Color in Natural

OOTD

This super voluminous green hanky side silk green top is an oldie from Anthro
Pants are Pilcro (from Anthro)
Shoes are from Nordstrom Rack, brand name MIA
Bag from Zara









No comments:

Post a Comment