Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

This product has been so hyped for a little while now. I've had the same brow routine forever and didn't think it needed to be changed. But I figured, why not give it a go? Holy Moly, I'm so glad I did! 

The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is so quick, easy and long lasting! I highly recommend picking up this product. Currently, they have 5 shades: Blonde, Auburn, Dark Brown, Chocolate and Ebony (I use blonde). But, they are releasing a couple of more shades this fall I believe; I know Taupe is one of them. But although Blonde looks like it will be too light on my dark dishwater blonde brows, it works wonderfully! I can't say enough good things about this product. So glad I talked myself into it :).

This is how it is described via Sephora:

What it is:
A smudge-free, waterproof pomade formula that performs as an all in one brow product. 

What it does:
This creamy, multitasking product glides on skin and hair smoothly to create clean, defined brows. The standout formula works as a brow primer and provides color, sculpture, and shading. It is ideal for oily skin and in humid climates.



Obviously, the Dipbrow-ed brow is on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment