Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wednesdate Wednesday Look -- Glowy Eyes and Cheeks


Yesterday, I wanted to try a super thick winged liner. However, before I got to the liner, I went totally left of simple shadow and decided to go super nude glam on the lids! But still super simple and quick!

To start, I applied Stila's Smudge Pot in Kitten all over the lid followed by MAC's pigment in Naked. And to finish, I busted out the my trusty Naked 3 palette and used Nooner to define the crease and Buzz smudged on the lower lash line.

For the liner, my new favorite method is using the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner to draw the wing and Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Liner to deepen and mattify the color. And as always, I stamped Black from the Lorac Pro Palette along the liner to give it lasting power.

Sidenote: The highlight I almost always use on my brow bone is Heavens from the Kat Von D True Romance Saint Palette.



On the cheeks, I have been absolutely obsessed with the Hourglass Ambient Powder in Luminous Light on top of my new favorite mixture of blushes: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blushes in Dim Infusion and Ethereal Glow. And of course, Benefit's Hoola to contour. The whole combination is just sooo beautiful and glowy!


Other products used:
Benefit Porefessional
Revlon Firming + Lifting Foundation
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
Physicans Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Mascara
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush

No comments:

Post a Comment