Monday, May 5, 2014

April 2014 Favorites


Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream

This is the lotion I've been putting on before going out. It makes your skin look so even, glowing and all around amazing. It comes in 2 shades, and I use the medium to dark. And while it's not a gradual tanning lotion like it's popular cousin; it does deposit a hint of color. And those who say that it doesn't, I say consult one white bra strap of mine...and you will change your thoughts. It is moisturizing as well and absorbs into the skin pretty quickly. 

Arbonne Ginger Citrus Body Butter

I received this body butter in a gift set from my beautiful mommy for Christmas. The scent is out of this world fresh. It's a super thick formula that feels amazing on the skin. Definitely one of those body butters that you shouldn't put on if you have to be out the door shortly after applying. So luxurious though and you wake up to super plump, moisturized skin!

Ambient Lighting Blushes by Hourglass

Oh my goodness. I can not say enough about this amazing product. The entire Ambient Lighting line from Hourglass has my eternal loyalty. I recently added the blush in Ethereal Glow to my collection and it is the best everyday, dolly pink, slight hint of color. I've also loved combining it with the Dim Infusion blush (a coral) for a bit more color. The combo is simply stunning.

Jordana Fabuliner in Brown

While the Jordana Fabuliners are an awesome value ($2.99 at Walgreens), I find they dry out rather quickly...not to mention the applicator is more firm than I would like it to be. This means that obtaining a good 'flick' with winged liner is nearly impossible (for me). But...for an easy everyday not so harsh makeup look, I love lining my upper lash line with the brown color to give some definition!

Stila In The Light Palette

I debated for months on getting this palette. It looked like any other neutral palette...but when Sephora had their 15% VIB sale, I decided to throw it in the virtual cart....and I'm so glad I did. I have been loving using this palette for quick neutral eye looks. Particularly just throwing the Bubbly shade all over the lid for subtle color and shimmer. And let's face it, at $39 it's definitely one of the more affordable palettes out there!

Youtube Favorite: SACCONEJOLYs

This family is by far the cutest family ever! They are a real YouTube family from Ireland that upload daily vlogs showcasing their ordinary family life. They have 6 teeny white doggies and 2 babies...an adorable little girl and a newborn baby boy. So sweet! Watch them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment