Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Answer to Gel Eyeliner for Rookies

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I am a total rookie when it comes to gel eyeliner. After many years, I still have not mastered it. Besides, liquid eyeliner pens are about as easy and amazing as they come. But sometimes, nothing beats the rich color and matte quality of my beloved Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. But my application skills left much to be desired...

But not anymore!

I'm a fan of the Real Techniques brush line. Created by YouTube sensations, Pixiwoo; Sam and Nic Chapman have created a line of affordable, high quality brushes. A recent addition to this line was their Silicon Eyeliner Brush. Instead of a conventional hair brush, which can have wayward bristles, the silicone applicator provides smooth, even and precise application without tugging on the eyelid. It's pointed tip also makes the classic winged liner look fast and easy! I have fallen in complete love!!

Oh, and did I mention that it's only $5.99 at Ulta? Go get you some!

Photo Credit: Ulta

Photo Credit: Ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment