Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ulta Haul...

I caved. Yep. It happened. I made a special trip to a Chicago area Ulta to pick up the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty palette.

And thank goodness, because it is my new obsession. It is an all matte palette with a transforming shade that gives each color a 'pearl' finish. This has become my new spring/summer palette as the orange and purple hues are so 'now'. Highly, highly recommend running to your local Ulta and grabbing this ASAP! 
I also picked up some single eyshadows from L'Oreal's Infallible line. Holy moly, they are gorgeous. Especially the silvery-purple! And with those, I picked up Maybelline's Summer 2014 Color Tattoos. They are both beautiful iridescent, duo-chromey blue shades. However one leans more green and the other more purple/silver. Amazing bases for summer!

And I could not walk past those new Corset Lashes from Ardell! 

NYX was on B1G1 1/2 Off. I will give it to Ulta for this, they always have amazing sales consistently on their drugstore products. Not so much the higher end. I've been wanting to try NYX's new Butter Lipsticks. So I picked up a nude in Fun Size -- which is quickly becoming my new favorite nude lip. If you're fair with pinkish undertones, this is perfect for you! And to snag that 50% off, I picked up their new Infinite Shadow Pencil in Sweet Pink. I thought it would be a great base for the Naked 3 palette!

And finally, of course at checkout (where they leave the tempting items--basically a beauty store's version of a candy aisle) I was ensnared by a Benefit mini set which included their Dandelion blush (which I've been meaning to try for ages) and mini of my favorite, their Porefessional primer. So onto the counter it went!

So of course, I went in for the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette and walked out with much more. Isn't that always how it goes?












L-R: NYX Sweet Pink, L'Oreal Golden Emerald & Liquid Diamond, Maybelline Shimmering Sea & Sunwashed Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment