Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Online Boutique

The last few years,  I have had the pleasure of working with and for one of the sweetest, most amazing women I have ever met. I have been lucky enough to work with her on different retail opportunities. From working at her first boutique storefront, to working with her as a buyer for a boutique I previously managed. I can not say enough good things about her. A woman, and a business, like none other!

Now she has done it again and opened a new fabulous online boutique!! Gilt + Gossamer offers the latest styles at affordable prices...without compromising quality. I am absolutely obsessed with their selections, and although it isn’t much at the moment, because a) they’ve literally only been opened weeks and b) inventory is leaving very quickly, she is constantly adding new styles! So my best advice would be to act quickly and add a unique flair to your wardrobe!

                                           Shop Gilt+Gossamer

Follow them on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/giltandgossamer/

No comments:

Post a Comment