Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July 2014 Favorites


This month has been a pretty light makeup month. And cream products have been my absolute go-to as they are quick and withstand the summer heat!

Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette- From the Holiday 2013 collection, the Tarte blushes last forever and don’t oxidize
Stila Convertible Color in Peony - amazing product. Has been a staple for years. And for good reason. This color is fabulous as a blush or even on the lips.
Stila Convertible Color in Camellia - my favorite shade in this product. It’s a bronzy color with slight pink undertones. Amazing for quickly warming up the face.
Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color in Khaki, Rose Gold and Amethyst - by far my favorite cream shadow (in stick form). This formula lasts forever and has a slight metallic finish that is beautiful for summer. So easy to apply and head right out the door!
YSL Babydoll Mascara - I received a sample of this mascara as a point perk from Sephora. It gives me great length and separation and a descent amount of volume! When I’m finished with the other eight thousand mascaras I’ve recently purchased, I may have to get a full size of this!
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Paint in Chestnut Taupe - a great drugstore cream eyeshadow. Staying power is fantastic and a good range of neutrals to choose from!
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater - the perfect pick me up to give your skin hydration. Can also be used to set makeup!
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - my new miracle worker! I received this sample with an Ulta purchase and will be buying a full size. Using it 2-3 times/wk, it reduces discoloration and smoothes skin. Amazing!
Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Conditioner -  a Birchbox find, this not only softens and tames the hair...it smells a-mazing! I use this as the last step of my hair routine.
Scotch Tape - how have I not used this before? This may sound weird, but putting this from the outer corner of your eye towards you eyebrows before applying eyeshadow/liner will give you a crisp/clean line. Just make sure to apply concealer after as it will pick up any makeup you’ve already put on!




No comments:

Post a Comment