Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tea Time

I have discovered my new favorite tea to sip during the day. Especially in the afternoon when I need a little pick me up -- Yogi's Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life. We all know the benefits of green tea. Rich in antioxidants that aid improvement in several arenas of health. So that's all well and good, but let's not forget the main thing with food and beverage, it needs to taste halfway descent! I find a lot of green teas to have a bitter taste that require artificial sweetener.  The little kick of blueberry in this green tea gives it a slight sweetness that makes artificial sweeteners unnecessary. The stevia leaf listed in the ingredients probably helps too.  

Photographed are my favorite tea cup and saucer duo. From Crate and Barrel, find it here. The antique silver teaspoons were a find by my amazing BFF (shoutout, AC!). They have a little engraved W on the end. How fitting, eh?

Back to the tea. I find Yogi teas in the health aisle of my local grocer. For the box pictured, containing 16 tea bags, I pay around $6.00. Not too bad! Next time you're in the health food aisle, definitely look at this line of teas…and maybe take this one home with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment