Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites 2014

It's that time of the month again….favorites! (I know what you were thinking…and no)

The following are my absolute favorites for the past month. Some I haven't had for the entire month, but let's not split hairs…they're awesome.

Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Foundation in 05 Fresh Ivory

This foundation has become my go to everyday foundation. It's light on the skin yet still has a good medium coverage. Easily applied (I use my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge) and lasts a good amount of time. I don't notice it grabbing onto any dry patches and it doesn't settle into any of my fine lines. If you have skin that is on the dry side, I highly recommend this foundation!

Photo Credit: Ulta

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush in Natural

Another new go to everyday item. This blush is absolutely stunning. It gives a subtle light pink glow on my skin. Basically baby pink --  which I've really been gravitating towards lately. Obviously you can also choose a different pairing of colors to get a darker or lighter look, but swirled together. It's a beautiful light pink.



Tangle Teezer

Still can't get enough of this little guy! They say (and when I say 'they' I really don't know who 'they' are, suffice it to say they know a lot about a lot…clearly) it isn't good to brush your wet hair. Well, not brushing wet hair is simply out of the question for me. And now I have my handy dandy Tangle Teezer to get through those tough wet tangles…and it's super safe. They are available at Target now (thank you Lord!) so are easily accessible. My Target only carried one color - pink. But I'm not complaining!

Photo Credit: Target


Real Techniques Retractable Kabuki Brush

My new holy grail bronzer brush! It is dense yet soft and really buffs product into the skin. And it's angled! Hello! Perfect for contouring!
Photo Credit: Real Techniques

Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée

Firstly, these smell amazing. It feels amazing on the lips and is the perfect everyday 'my lips but better' color. 

Photo Credit: Ulta

Garnier Fructis Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin

Still going strong on this product. It is absolutely amazing! Melts my makeup away, even with a whole mess of products on it; and leaves my skin feeling soft and 'nourished'. And I must say, after taking off eye makeup, you look very attractive with it smeared all over your face.
Photo Credit: Target

Caress Body Wash in Passionate Spell

I've been using this scent for a couple of months now. And oh boy, it is divine!! It is a bit of a spicy scent. Definitely reminds me of something you'd use during the cooler months. It's very hard to explain the scent…just smell it next time you're in the body wash aisle. Although, I find that the scent doesn't linger as much as other products. But hey, who wants a body wash scent lingering for too long anyway, right?

Photo Credit: Walmart


No comments:

Post a Comment