Thursday, February 27, 2014

Flower Cosmetics by Drew Barrymore Creme Eyeshadows

I'm sensing a theme here. Cream eyeshadows are where it's at right now for me. Can't explain it.

Anywho, I have loved these cream eyeshadows from Flower Cosmetics (Drew Barrymore's line available exclusively at Wal-Mart). I've definitely encountered some hits and misses in the collection (if you don't want to waste your money, do not buy the BB Cream…horrible*). But this product is beyond amazing in my opinion.

It comes in a little glass jar with rose gold accent. Upon opening the lid, there is a plug to keep the product from drying. The shadow itself is somewhere between a mousse and a cream. 




The colors I have are as follow:

CE7 Time Willow Tell (a mossy green)
CE2 Good as Mari-Gold (a true gold)
CE4 Mum's the Word (a mauve pink)

See what she did there? Flower Cosmetics? They all have botanical themed names? Yeah….ok.

The pigmentation is just out of this world and apply like a dream!


Although I will say, staying power isn't so great. So I always pop eye an primer underneath. I put a descent amount of product on my arm to swatch and they wiped away so easily.


I would highly recommend picking up some of these. They retail for $7.98 and for the price and how amazingly pigmented they are, it's a no brainer in my opinion!

*opinions expressed in this post are purely my own based on personal experience

No comments:

Post a Comment