Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FOTD Additional Photos -- Lippies!

So I completely forgot the lippies upon uploading the Wednesdate FOTD earlier! So the following are photos that include my new favorite lip combo:

-- Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Montego Bay
                             &
-- L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick in # 601 Nude Ballet

Amazing everyday color!





Sidenote: I've been loving this new polish I picked up from OPI -- the color is Lost on Lombard. It's a beautiful mid-tone red that is my perfect all year round color (PS sorry for the chippage). I usually am pretty boring with polish. I almost always am wearing a nude, pink or red. And when I say pink, I mean basically neutral pink. Perhaps this spring I'll try to come out of my shell and get a little more adventurous! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment