Thursday, February 13, 2014

Perfect Palette Tag

  1. Best Packaging: Tarte Off the Cuff Amazonian Blush Palette - Gold and shimmery? And you have 4 generously sized blushes and a bronzer? All for $46? Gold and shimmery will always win! This unfortunately was a Holiday 2013 Limited Edition palette. I always looks forward to the holidays because of products like this. Great value for your money! For reference, one Tarte blush runs for about $26.




  2. Best Color Payoff: Lorac Pro Palette - The Lorac Pro Palette has to be one of my best purchases ever!  The top row is all matte, the bottom is all shimmer. And unlike the Naked palettes, the color range is fantastic. You can create so many looks with this one palette. The quality is just so buttery, pigmented and blends like a dream!
  3. Most Versatile: Lorac Pro Palette 
  4. Best for Traveling: Lorac Pro Palette
  5. Biggest Regret: Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Palette - Don't get me wrong, Urban Decay shadows are absolutely amazing. The quality never seems to falter. But seriously, when am I ever going to use these colorful shadows? And the neutrals aren't anything I don't have in another palette or single form. Unfortunately this is a regret. At least I didn't pay full price for it!
  6. Best Color Names: Kat Von D True Romance Saint -  I studied Art History in college. So any palette that uses the name 'Caravaggio' is an instant winner in my book!
  7. Least Used: Inglot Z Palette - Inglot shadows are amazing. They are only $6 for the pan, and the pan is a generous size. I bought mine (including the Z Palette) from Beautylish Boutique. The shadows are great quality and I would recommend them to anyone; but I just don't reach for it as much as I should. Note: shadows on bottom left corner and second row left corner are depotted Too Faced shadows. Not Inglot.
  8. Most Used: Naked 1 - Old Faithful! I still always reach for my Naked 1 palette for my go-to every day look! 'Buck' is still my favorite crease color.
  9. Most Loved: Lorac Pro - Hands down my most loved. I don't know what I will do when I run out of the 'Mauve' color!
  10. Desert Island: Inglot Z Palette - Even though I don't reach for this as much as I should, I think the size, quality and color selection would be perfect for my dessert island palette. I have even used one of the shadows for a contour. And I think I could get away with the peachy shade as a blusher. Hopefully I never have to test that theory though!

Let me know what some of your most loved palettes are!

No comments:

Post a Comment