Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Product Review: Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray

I recently used up a small Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. I am a big fan of makeup setting sprays because I feel they do work well for the longevity of my makeup…not to mention get rid of that powdery look after you're done piling on the products! 

Although I did really like the way the All Nighter performed; the Chill feels much better on my skin…mainly because it is formulated for those with dry skin. I spray it onto my Real Techniques makeup sponge after I apply my foundation to really set the foundation. Although it is a bit pricey ($30 for 4oz), I do see this product lasting me quite a while….hopefully *knock on wood*

I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or combination skin. I'm not sure if it would work if you're on the oily side. If you are, I would say go for De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment