Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Importance of a Fortifying Shampoo

Last night I had to explain to Hubbles why there is a long term resident in our shower. This resident would be the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo. And the reason it's a long term resident is because you really should only use a Fortifying Shampoo once every week or two --  depending on buildup in your hair.

We've all heard that it isn't good to wash your hair everyday. And I know some people that go up to 3 or 4 days without lathering up. This just isn't for me. Especially after working out -- I just want  a nice clean feeling all over. But Fortifying Shampoo is one of those things that you bring in after days of product use. With all of the sprays, powders and gels we put into our hair, we need something a little stronger to strip it back down to the basics. This is where my favorite Garnier Pure Clean Fortifying Shampoo comes into play.

Photo Credit: Garnier USA

This shampoo is the best fortifying shampoo I have ever used. It lathers so well and smells like green apples. And let's be honest, who dislikes that scent? No one. It leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean and refreshed. However, it does strip a lot of natural oils from your hair. So I recommend always following up with a deep conditioner -- and only from your ears down. My personal favorite is the L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm.

Photo Credit: Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment