Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nars Orgasm Drugstore Dupe Alert

Upon opening the L'Oreal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in #702 Peach Gold Lift…I immediately thought of the Nars Orgasm blush. They are both a peachy pink with gold shimmer. When I got home, I took out my Nars blush and compared.

Nars Orgasm (L) & L'Oreal Visible Lift Color Blush in #702 Peach Gold Lift (R)


They look almost identical in the pan. Especially at the angle where the light brings out the gold shimmer! 

Nars Orgasm (L) & L'Oreal Visible Lift Color Blush in #702 Peach Gold Lift (R)

As you can see, they are VERY close. The L'Oreal is a bit more pink, but when they are worn look identical! I did get this L'Oreal blush for $4 on clearance at Target. I highly suggest you run out and pick it up. I definitely want to try and pick up the other colors. The formula is so smooth and pigmented. Glad I stumbled upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment