Monday, March 3, 2014

Contouring with the Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation


OK here it is --  your best drugstore cream contour product! And in foundation stick form, who knew? Being in this form, it makes applying an absolute dream. And being foundation, it blends out like a dream as well! Can you hear the choirs of angels singing?

My ideal shade looks to be #235 Pure Beige. Whatever you do, do not go too dark with your shade. I believe this shade is 5-6 shades darker than my shade in this range. Or what looked to be my shade. I did pick this color over the 2 on either side of it because it had a cooler tone…a bit ashier in appearance. Which is much better for a contour shade…always go for a cooler/ashier shade for a more natural 'shadow' color.

And here's how it looks applied (with some highlighting concealer applied as well)…





Next, you blend, blend, blend!! And here's the final look…



No comments:

Post a Comment