Monday, March 3, 2014

Let's Finish That Maybelline Fit Me Contouring Look!

So obviously, I had to finish my makeup after doing the contouring. So here's how the contour looks when I put the rest of my makeup on….yeah, buddy! 

*If you haven't seen it, check out my Maybelline FitMe Shine-Free Foundation Stick Contour tutorial here.

I decided on a subtle bronzy eye using:
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over the lid
-Stila Smudge Stick in Oscar Fish on upper lash line
-Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara
-Stila Kitten as a brow bone highlight

On the cheeks:
-I set the Fit Me contour with Benefit Hoola  
-Nars Orgasm blush 

On the lips:
-Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Stain in Elusive
-L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in Nude Ballet








No comments:

Post a Comment