Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Divergent Cosmetics - Divergent Multi-Piece Collector's Kit by Sephora


I was finally able to get my hands on it! After being sold out twice on the Sephora website, I ended up (weirdly) finding it in the Sephora of my local JCP. It is the only Sephora within 100 miles to have it in stock. Super shocking! I am kicking myself for not ordering it when it was released early for the VIB and VIB Rouge members! Oh well, lesson learned. Funnily enough, the girls at Sephora said I am the only one who has come in looking for the kit -- one didn't even know they had it! Clearly word has not reached smaller town Midwest, America!

So let's get to the good stuff!

This kit is a limited edition kit exclusive to Sephora. It includes 3 eyeshadow palettes, a cheek palette (with 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter), 4 mini lip glosses and a dual ended brush. Here is how it is described:

"Each of the three eye shadow palettes contains four coordinating High Pigment Eye Shadows plus one High Gloss Transforming Eye Shadow to draw immediate attention to the eyes. The High Gloss Transforming Eye Shadows impart a shimmery, diamond-like reflection that is transparent when applied dry and translucent when applied wet. Mix and match the shades to achieve a unique look every time. The kit also includes a cheek palette with two Long-Wear Blushes, Shimmering Bronzer, and Radiant Glow Illuminator. Four High Shine Lip Glosses round out each faction’s look. Use the double-ended eye and cheek brush and the included Get-the-look cards to choose your faction and proclaim your loyalty."  -Sephora

I am seriously impressed with the quality of this kit. The looks are pretty much endless and I am super curious to try the 'transformer' shades as a topper. I will say, the bronzer looks like it is too dark for me, but hey, we'll find other uses for it (hello, crease color!).

The Photos












The Swatches






And to give you an idea of the size, here it is next to a Camelbak water bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment