Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Using the Garnier Oil Cleanser -- Amazing!

OK, the whole name is the Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil for Dry Skin. This has become my new go-to makeup remover and morning cleanser. I have dry skin, so most face washes tend to dry out my skin further. Which is followed by an army of serums and moisturizers. This has changed everything! Not to mention it's one less step in my nightly routine!

So instead of makeup remover wipes, then face wash. This is all in one. And it does an amazing job of removing mascara (which I was most skeptical about…not to mention, I wear a lot of mascara). So I snapped photos before, during and after using the Garnier Cleansing Oil so you could see how amazing it is!






And after you're through rinsing off the cleansing oil, your skin feels soft and 'nourished'. No more of the tight/dry feeling after using harsh face washes. Love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment