Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesdate Wednesday Look


It's Wednesdate again! Hooray! This week, Hubbles and I decided on our favorite Indian restaurant (again). We can't get enough, clearly!

I decided to try my new MUFE Aqua Cream in #16 Pink Beige ($23 Sephora) as the base for the Naked 3 palette. I'm honestly beginning to favor the Naked 3 palette over the other two Naked palettes because the colors are so complimentary to my eye color (green). Not to mention, soft pinks are uber romantic, right? 

Disclaimer: be very careful when using pink shades on the eye though. Often times, if not applied correctly, they can give you a 'sickly' appearance. I find that applying a dark liner can battle this effect.

To start with I put the MUFE aqua cream all over the lid. 


Perfect color for the Naked 3, right?
Then I used 'Dust' on the inner part of the lid and 'Buzz' on the outer. Followed by 'Darkside' in the outer v. 




Next I contoured with my beloved Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow and set it with the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Light/Medium.





Next? Liquid liner. Today I used the Revlon Colorstay pen in black. I also took 'Buzz' from the Naked 3 palette and smudged it onto the lower lash line.



I used two different mascaras today. Obviously, the Physicians Formula Organic Wear and for a final coat and to do the bottom lashes I used L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition. On the cheeks I used L'Oreal Visible Lift in Peach Gold Lift. I find this to be a very (almost identical) close dupe for Nars' Orgasm. Find the post here.






And here's the cockatoo hair do I usually rock to keep the hair out of my face! Oh yeah...



And here's me figuring out where the timer button is on my camera…looking quite concerned, there!



Finally, here's what I decided to wear. One of my husband's comfy shirts and running tights. It's obviously a fancy dress party at the restaurant!





Other products used:

MUFE Mat Velvet +
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder 
Stila Kitten highlighter (on the cheekbones)

No comments:

Post a Comment