Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Coffee Social Dates

Even though there was snow on the ground today (yes, really), I wanted to create a purple everyday look using the Stila Artist Essentials purple palette. 

I'm sad to report, that the consistency of the purple shadows left much to be desired! I used Illusion on the inner quarter of the lid and Vivid on the rest. The shadows were so powdery and honestly didn't show up as much as I thought they would. Especially Vivid -- which by the look (and name) of the color, should be quite striking. Nope. The color was further lost as it was blended out. Boo.

Anyway, to complete the eyes I took Buck from the Naked palette to warm up the crease. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black to create my wing -- today was one of those 'eh' liner days. When it doesn't turn out quite right. Oh well. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition on the lashes.

I went for fun on the lips and used my new Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color in Fiery Coral -- love it! It hangs around for awhile and has a staining effect. It is a bit drying though, so make sure your lips are properly exfoliated. The color is so opaque and pigmented -- a great product!

Click through for more photos...

Before Milani Liquid Color















No comments:

Post a Comment