Thursday, April 17, 2014

Grey Wednesdate Eyes

Yesterday's Wednesdate was all about using new products! (the best kind, obvi)

I've been wanting to get into using more greys to create a neutral everyday eye and get away from the classic brown shades. So I decided to pick up a MUFE Aqua Cream in No. 02 (stay tuned for a Sephora VIB Sale Haul) and happened upon 2 Sephora super sale eyeshadows. A matte in No. 59 Berlin Underground and a glitter in No.57 Rooftop Party (at my Sephora they were marked down to $2 from $13...I couldn't just not take that deal). And to warm up the crease, I popped on Buck from the Naked palette. 

I loved how the finished product turned out, and to quote Hubbles, my eyes looked 'piercing'...but in a good way!

Quick clothes recap, I decided on a very lax outfit. Pilcro black pants, a JCrew light grey cotton T and an olive green anorak from Anthropologie. Super comfy for a relaxing lunch date :)





I should add 'clean bathroom mirrors' to the to-do list



No comments:

Post a Comment