Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chanel Illusion D’Ombre in Emerveille

Surprise! Italian Sephoras carry Chanel! Who knew?? 

Anyway, while looking through the Italian Sephora, I stopped at the Chanel counter in surprise! They had their Illusion D’Ombres (basically Chanel’s version of a cream shadow) priced at 23 euro! Which equates to about $31 USD. Well, you know I picked one up because they retail for $36 in the States. 

I was really looking for Mirage, one of their Summer 2014 colors that has quickly acquired cult favorite status -- as it is sold out positively everywhere!! Well, they didn’t have it, so I picked up a beautiful rosy gold color -- Emerveille. Part of their permanent collection, this is a great everyday all over lid color that doesn’t crease and catches the light beautifully. 

Well much to my surprise at checkout, it rang up at 26 Euro! Those sneaky, sneaky people! Of course I didn’t realize it until it was too late. Hubbles had to point it out for me, actually. So my steal turned out to be a dud. Boo.

But it is a beautiful color! Still on the hunt for Mirage...







No comments:

Post a Comment