Monday, July 7, 2014

They Did It -- The Lorac Pro 2 Palette Has Arrived!!

For those who are new to my blog, I have been a massive fan of the Lorac Pro Palette for awhile now. The quality is outstanding, especially the matte shades. Matte formulas are often hard to get 'right' -- and by that I mean, pigmented but easily transferable and blendable. 

And the price is oh so right! For $42 (at Ulta) you get 16 shades, 8 matte (top row) and 8 shimmer (bottom row).  Let's compare this to an Urban Decay Naked palette -- 12 shades for $54. This is called value, people! (but let's be serious, I still love the Naked palettes, too)

Anywho, check out a photo of the Lorac Pro here from my Perfect Palette Tag post. 

Back to the Lorac Pro 2! This palette contains cooler tones compared to the Lorac Pro 1 and includes 2 gorgeous jewel tones...





Cool Gray has quickly become my new favorite crease color...and Lt. Brown is an amazing transition color. I honestly believe a person could definitely own both. But if I had to choose one to recommend to someone, I'd probably say the 1...just because I do feel like it's a warmer neutral palette that would appeal to more people. But personally, I prefer the 2. 

Some swatches---
L-R: Rose, Cool Gray, Nectar, Plum

As always, I feel like photos do not do the palette justice. So next time you’re at Ulta, go check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment