Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy #460 Hold ‘Em -- Ready for Autumn



Talk about ready for Autumn! I recently picked up the new Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy polish in #460 Hold ‘Em ($5.00, Target).

A gorgeous dirty, plummy color, it’s an amazing formula that delivers quick, one coat, opaque color and high shine. I’ve gone chip free for 3 days now...which is amazing considering all of the typing I do on the daily! 

To accent, I used Maybelline’s Color Show Jewels in #608 Gilded in Gold ($2.99, Target) on the tips of my ring fingers. Now this one you can definitely go ahead and skip. While the glitter itself is beautiful, different jagged shapes, the ratio of clear polish to glitter is not conducive to an even distribution onto the nail. So you basically end up with 3 glitters on your nail. Such a headache. For glitters, I recommend the Sephora Formula X Transformers Top Coats

But even with that little flop, this quick at-home manicure turned out rather well, wouldn’t you say? So definitely try out the new Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamels and skip out on the Maybelline Color Show Jewels.



No comments:

Post a Comment