Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini Haul


Hubbles and I were in Indy for some appointments, and after, we decided to hit up the Fashion Mall in order to shop and peruse without the weekend traffic! It was fabulous!! Right now in store, JCrew is having an Extra 50% off sale items (online it’s only 40%). Naturally I took about 75 things into the  fitting rooms, only to find that nothing was looking right. Don’t you just hate those days? But of course I couldn’t walk away empty handed, so being the perpetual accessories girl, I snagged 2 pairs of earrings, $8 and $10. I mean come on, who could say no? And also their signature Panama hat but with a gorgeous neon orange contrast ribbon ($22!). Perfect summer staple!

Next, Ulta. Had to stop here so Hubbles could stock up on his favorite Crew shampoo. I also decided to give the new bareMinerals 5in1 cream eyeshadows a whirl. I picked up the shade ‘Blushing Pink’ -- stay tuned for a review! And of course, at checkout, they had the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara set, which included a travel size for free. And I fell for it. 

Finally, Nordstrom Rack. My spirit animal. And of course, with an empty store and multitudes of time, I just could NOT find anything. Here and there I’d see maybes that were quickly vetoed by Hubbles. He scored major in the shoes and activewear departments, sadly, I came away empty handed...until the checkout. I’m seeing a pattern here! In those plastic bowls, I spotted Stila Smudge Crayons in Pink Violet and Antique. Now, at Sephora they retail for $22. I picked mine up for $3.30 and $7.97. Well, clearly they came home with me! Sidenote: do check your cosmetics at The Rack...I find many packages have been broken into and touched. People, they have testers for a reason! 

Not too bad for an impromptu trip! Stay tuned for reviews etc on these items...

Stay beautiful!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment