Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Where Have I Been?

I had a baby!

Welcome Charlotte Grace Elizabeth...

As of the end of October she is 5 months old! 

Needless to say the last year has been a whirlwind of life changes with our big move back to Charm City and quickly finding out we were expecting!

Thank you for bearing with me as I start to, let’s say, re-launch CharmCityMrs. I’m so excited to get back into my blog...but with one change. I’d like to shift it’s focus to more of a lifestyle blog. Instead of focusing (almost) solely on beauty products...I’m going to start writing a lot more about things going on in my life at the moment ... such as building our new house and raising my precious babe.

 Look out for new and interesting posts to give you insight into the life of a new mom trying to do it all! (hint: caffeine is a big part of this success story...)

No comments:

Post a Comment