Friday, November 13, 2015

Current Favorites November 2015




Being the mother of a 5 month old...my beauty routine has seriously been edited. I no longer have the luxury of taking however much time I need!

I’ve really begun focusing more on skincare and investing in amazing products that really pack a punch. With makeup, I look for lightweight, quick to apply products that will last all day and don’t require a lot of maintenance.


1 - Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream ($38, Sephora) 
      This BB Cream is super watery but the coverage is amazing! The best coverage of any BB or CC cream I have ever tried! Tip: blend with fingers (and quickly!)
2- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil ($105, Sephora)
Quite the investment, but after using this for a few weeks, my skin has never looked better! You wake up to super supple and hydrated skin. The scent takes getting used to, and yes, it does apply blue but absorbs quickly. 
3- Tony Moly Coconut Face Mask ($7.50/2, Sephora)
The most amazing sheet mask....ever! I love this line from Tony Moly. If you have dry skin, you need this mask in your life! Plus, the coconut smell is out of this world. And for the price, maybe grab 4 or 5!
4- Sephora Total Age Defy Cream for Eyes & Lips ($26, Sephora)
A great all around eye cream. I typically use this at night as Im testing out a n A.M eye cream. Eye area always feels plumped and hydrated in the morning. I think Sephora’s in-house skincare brand is way underrated!
5- YSL Babydoll mascara ($32, Sephora)
I’m not usually a fan of plastic bristle brushes...but this completely changes my mind. Amazing volume, staying power and holds a curl!
6- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose ($22.50, Sephora)
The best mess free wash of color and amazing hydration. The entire line of colors is outstanding...but Rose is the best everyday ‘your lips but better’ color.
7- Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set ($44, Sephora)
Tarte’s Holiday 2015 brush set...an amazing value and also contains my new favorite foundation brush! For reference, the airbrush finish foundation brush on it’s own is $34.









No comments:

Post a Comment