Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pre-Birthday Weekend -- St. Paddys

To begin, please note everyone, it is St. PaDDy's Day…not St. PaTTy's day. 

This wknd was a wonderfully relaxing beginning to my birthday celebration. Here are a few snaps from our activities thus far…

St. Paddy's Birthday Tiara

Mother in Law was nice enough to send me this birthday tiara!

Because Hubbles doesn't bake, and I'm not baking my own birthday cupcakes!

Drinks Saturday night….sock bun it is!

Neutral Eye with some (fake) lashes

:)

Hubbles and I (don't worry, flashback not from the foundation, just an Instagram filter)

Soldiers at our favorite local coffee shop

<3

Savory Crepe (sausage and pepper, yum yum!)

Lattes and Toy Soldiers

I went tulip mad this wknd! I am ready for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment