Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Best of the Drugstore -- For the Eyes


L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows $6.99

A drugstore dupe for the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows, these pressed pigments come in a large variety of bright and neutral shades. And with more colors being introduced in seasonal and limited edition collections, you're spoiled for choice! But if you're like me, you'll just buy them all. The smooth buttery texture transfers seamlessly and blends like a dream! Read more about them here). Personal Favorites? 892 Amber Rush and 607 Blinged and Brilliant

Maybelline Color Tattoos $6.99

I think any reader to this blog would know my deep love for the Maybelline Color Tattoos. A super long wearing cream eyesahdow. They apply like a dream and really stand the test of time. Like the L'Oreal Infallibles, they have great colors in the permanent line but are also always introducing new limited edition shades. Read more about them here). Personal Favorites? 25 Bad to the Bronze and 250 Nude Pink

Wet 'n Wild Eyeshadows $2.99-$4.99

Whether they are the trios or the eight pans, these palettes are the biggest bang for your buck at the drugstore. So intensely pigmented and apply and blend amazingly, they also have an incredible range of colors to choose from. The trios are $2.99. The Comfort Zone eight pan palette is truly the best $5 you will ever spend at the drugstore. Read more about this amazing eight pan palette here). Personal Favorites? Comfort Zone 8 pan, Walking on Eggshells and I'm Getting Sunburned trios

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara $3.19

Put down every other mascara you own. The Jordana Best Lash Extreme is my all time favorite mascara for lengthened, volumized lashes...and it's only $3 at Walgreens. A wetter formula, I find it works the best about a week after opening. You will not be disappointed...and if you are, it's only $3!

L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara $7.99

To me, this is the L'Oreal equivalent of the Jordana Best Lash Extreme. Althought the brush is a bit bigger and I find my lashes are a bit softer looking. Perhaps a bit more defined than the Jordana B.L.E. The formula is not as wet so it's pretty amazing right after you crack it open.

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen $4.99

Forever the best drugstore liner I've ever used. The formula is matte and totally budge proof. The applicator (though bigger than I prefer) allows smooth, precise application. My only gripe is that I wish the blackest black color was darker. They also have a seriously long shelf life. Since the lid clicks closed, it doesn't dry out as quickly as other liquid eye pens (I'm looking at you, Jordana Fab Liner!). Great liquid eye pen!


L-R: L'Oeal Infallible Amber Rush & Blinged and Brilliant -- Maybelline Color Tattoo Bad to the Bronze & Nude Pink -- Wet 'n Wild Trios in Walking on Eggshells & I'm Getting Sunburned

No comments:

Post a Comment