Thursday, May 8, 2014

OOTD -- Had to Share

Quick iPhone quality photo of one of my outfits this week. I went a bit overboard at JCrew/JCrew Factory/Madewell last week and this outfit is a part of the plunder...

I'm quite obsessed with the selections at all three stores right now...and I'm very grateful for their 40-50% off sales. I am going on holiday in a couple of weeks and of course, needed more clothes for said holiday. Because obviously, one never has everything you need for a foreign country! In preparation, I decided on a number of chinos/comfortable walking pants and modest but cute/feminine tops. I also popped in a new pair of sneakers--because cute chinos need cute sneakers, right?

Top - JCrew Factory Peter Pan Eyelet Tee 

Bottoms - JCrew Factory Gigi Pant with Pockets in navy

Shoes - Vans for JCrew Canvas Authentic Sneakers in white

Bag - Zara winter 2013

Sunnies - Ray-Ban Clubmaster Oversized 4175

...and of course my trusty Camelbak -- stay hydrated, my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment