Friday, November 20, 2015

Charm City Mrs A.M Skincare Routine for Dry/Combo Skin


Step 1:

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Face Wash - By far my all time favorite face wash. It is oh so gentle but still strong enough to remove makeup (even waterproof mascara). My skin feels clean, but not overly dry. Its is imperative in the morning to wash your face. It eliminates oils produced throughout the night, skin pollutants and preps your skin for your skincare regimen.

Step 2:

Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream - I have had 4 or 5 samples of this amazing eye cream. Each sample lasts a few weeks...it’s about time to invest in the full size. This is by far my favorite morning eye cream. It’s brightening and gives my eyes the pick up they need every morning.

Step 3:

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Collagen Booster - My morning serum. I have some redness on my cheeks. Nothing too extreme but something I want to try and keep under control. This is rather sticky and I find it doesn’t spread very easily. But one pump works for my concern areas. It absorbs extremely quickly so there is virtually no wait time between this and applying moisturizer.

Step 4:

L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Day/Night Cream - They have recently discontinued this product. So of course, I stocked up when they went on clearance. They have a similar day/night cream under the Youth Code umbrella now that is meant to be similar. Any type of moisturizer would work! Now, there isn’t any spf in this moisturizer. I usually rely on my everyday CC Cream which has an spf 50 to give me that protection.

Step 5:

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb and Rosewater - And the final step is just a spritz of my favorite skin boosting spray! I also use this as a pick me up throughout the day. You can also use it to settle down powders after applying makeup. 


The whole routine takes me less than five minutes. I hop out of bed before the baby wakes up and get my routine out of the way before I get her up for the day. This little regimen makes a huge difference and after having whacky skin during my pregnancy, I’m finally finding a routine to get my skin back to where it used to be....maybe even a little better!

Watch out for my upcoming P.M skincare routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment