Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little Weekend/Early Week Haul










Pictured: 
--Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte/Shimmer Limited Edition Eye Palette: I picked this up on clearance at Target for $8 -- it was around $30. I wasn't expecting much due to the price but am very pleasantly surprised!
--Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Standout: Because, you can never have enough red lippies, am I right? I've also heard this described as the 'perfect red'
--Milani Power Lip in 06 Strawberry Sugar: Milani is B1G1 50% Off this week at CVS, and I finally was able to pick up the much loved baked blush in Luminoso
--L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in 101 Rose Melody: I love the formula of these and thought this would be a great neutral color for Spring.
 --Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in 007 Chestnut Taupe: This week, all Rimmel products are 50% off at Walgreens. Obviously, I took advantage. I love the formula of these eye paints. Not to mention they last forever!
 --Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 17 Rosseto: Again, 50% off at Walgreens this week. This is a great 'my lips but better' color.
--Rimmel Stay Glossy in #3007: This looks to be the perfect topper for any lipstick! Or will add a bit of shine worn alone. The formula is lasting but not too sticky.
--L'Oreal True Match Foundation in n1 Soft Ivory: I have heard this is a great drugstore foundation for those with dry skin. Excited to give it a try!
--Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso: I feel like this has been sold out every time I venture into CVS. And yesterday was my lucky day! 
--Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips: one of the gifts from my bestie for my bday, she swares by this stuff and I am definitely loving it! And…it smells like roses! Funnily enough, I really dislike roses as flowers, but love rose scented things. And, it comes in a mini vaseline pot. Adorbs.
--Kiss Lashes in Pretty: I almost never wear fake eyelashes, but these looked, for lack of a better word, pretty! And most importantly, much more natural than a lot of others on the market!




Pictured: 
So I went into Sephora to do some birthday shopping and they were sold out of everything I went in for! Epic failure. But I did get to swatch everything. So I will be placing an online order very soon. Tres exciting! AC did use my Sephora card for her purchase though, so they were nice enough to give her my birthday gift. 

--This year it is a Makeup Forever gift including a mini Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N9 Copper Pink and a Smoky Extravagant mascara.

--AC also gifted me my first Nars duo! I consider her to be the Nars expert and she gave me one of her favs which is Kalahari. I've been eyeing this bad boy for months but just never took the plunge. The colors are gorg and great for everyday!

--While in Anthro, in the sale room (which is always where I book it to first because their prices are getting absolutely ridiculous!) I spotted Albeit's Matte Lip Crayons. I picked up the Red Velvet color, which looks to be a true red but when applied comes off a little more berry. It was only $9.95 so I figured, why not?

--And finally, another gift from AC was a Rebecca Minkoff Jody A-Z Clutch. She must be a mind reader because I've been looking for a great larger makeup bag to keep in my pocketbook. And hallejuiah, God granted me my bestie and her fab taste/finds! Such a lucky gal I am!  

The Swatches

 From L-R: Revlon Matte Balm in Standout, Milani Power Lip in Strawberry Sugar, Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 17 Rossetto, Rimmel Stay Glossy in #3007, L'Oreal Colour Extraordinaire in 101 Rose Melody, Albeit Matte Lip Crayon in Red Velvet, MUFE Rouge Artist Natural in N9 Copper Pink, Vaseline Rosy Lips


Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari

Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte/Shimmer Limited Edition Eye Palette -- some of the shimmers
Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral Matte/Shimmer Limited Edition Eye Palette -- some of the mattes 

*The shimmers are much better quality than the mattes

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in 007 Chestnut Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment