Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everyday Neutral Eye

Today I wanted to throw on a quick easy neutral eye. And this meant not applying my signature black winged liner…shock, horror! But time was of the essence, so sacrifices had to be made.

I started out with Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory and set it with Nars Light Reflecting Loose Powder.

For the eyes, in an effort to start adding more products into my weekly lineup, I pulled out an oldie but goodie -- the Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eyeshadow in Platinum. Which coincidentally happens to be a great base for Stila's Kitten…


Contour! Quite expectedly I used my beloved Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow and Benefit's Hoola on top...

It's Naked time! I used Buck through the crease…



And a teeny bit of Darkhorse in the outer v…



Next, I smudged Creep along the lash line, as well as Kitten along the lower lash line and in the inner corner for a highlight…



Next I swiped a couple coats of L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition to the top and bottom lashes….




And for blush I used my new Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso -- a great peachy everyday shade!








Hope you enjoyed!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment