Friday, March 14, 2014

My New Favorite Breakfast Smoothie

Oh man, are you ready to have dessert for breakfast? And not feel guilty about it? Look no further…a Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie…deelish!

It's so good that Hubbles requested I make it for him when he got home from basketball last night. Upon entering the house I hear "I hear that your smoothies bring all of the boys to the yard, and here I am!"…too funny!

Ok so here's the good part…


Ingredients:
1 Banana
1-2 Tblspn Greek Yogurt
1-2 Tblspn Natural Peanut Butter
a dash of vanilla extract
Almond Milk (I usually eyeball it, so let's say 1/2-3/4 of a cup)
5-7 ice cubes

Add all ingredients to blender.



Blend, blend, blend.


And enjoy! This morning I enjoyed mine alongside my all important coffee and water.


No comments:

Post a Comment